Contact us

At the present time, our service is not available direct to the public. We work exclusively with major employers, EAP and other providers of wellbeing services, to assist families in areas of England where we offer Lawyer-Supported Mediation.

In future, we plan to build a national network of family lawyers and mediators to offer Lawyer-Supported Mediation in towns and cities across England and Wales.

Until such time, we recommend you use the following link to find a family mediator in your area. They in turn will be able to signpost you to a local lawyer to support you at mediation:

Find a legal adviser or family mediator (provided by the Ministry of Justice)

If you are a Wellbeing/HR/OH professional and would like more information about Dialogue First, please click here.